Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Men: what is the #1 sex tip you can offer a woman?

in her mid twenties.

Favorite Answer

Communicate your needs sexually. Men do not read minds.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Tell us what you like, we'll do it.

If, however, you play the "if he really cared, he'd KNOW what I like" game, we'll probably remain clueless. But if you communicate what feels good, what you like, what you'd like more of, then you'll probably be happy with the results.

(well, as long as it isn't phrased like "My Ex used to do...." or "I liked it so much more when _____ did _____")

Sex should be reserved for a loving, committed marriage... Anything else is just whoring around...

Be sexy, flirtatious and alluring.

give good head

be creative and spontaneous.

if you dont swallow its not a BJ

suck. don't complain about anything. and swallow.

DON'T FAKE IT EVER!!!!!!!

Swallow.

Source(s): JK. (I'm also a female and I agree that sex should be reserved for marriage. However, it is very hypocritical for men to preach this but not follow it. In fact, it can be even more difficult for girls to make this commitment b/c they usually have more opportunities to breech it. So guys really ought to respect girls that wait and follow the same advice they give).