Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

Stopped pill on 5/8/11 menustrated 8/8 - 10/8 can I get pg this month?

Started dtd from 11/8 and last time was 22/8 do I stand a chance ? Oh i think i have a

28 day cycle. My little ones now 2 so really can't remember ttc last time, thanks in advance for any answers

you can, but I would give it some more time. I think doctors reccommend you wait six month after stopping bc so it is completely natural. It's not like you need perfect timing unless you have issues with ttc or unless you are trying to be an egg donor/surrogate. Good luck!!!

• if you think your pregnant take a pregnancy test, the people on here cannot measure the hCG hormone in your pee.

• jrmiz1

It is possible, since you have stopped using contraceptive.