Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

LG asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 years ago

I want to give my girl, who's a friend, a gift to remember me by?

I'm supposed to see her soon to hang out and stuff, but I don't think after that day is over, I'll see her as much. I just wanna give her something to remember me by since I'll rarely see her at all. I was thinking of a ring or something so she won't forget, but I realized it was kinda corny and a little too much lol. Some good recommendations please?

A picture of you two nicely framed. Maybe a letter hand written by you. I would find it unforgettable if someone gave me a really nice picture of the two of us in a cute frame with a note saying why we will always be friends.

A pretty, sparkly, bracelet

a neclace or earrings.