Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 10 years ago

what are some websites to buy bantam silkie chickens? or some hatcherys?

i want to buy some bantam silkies but i dont know where to buy them! i want around 10-15.

i need websites to buy them or hatcherys near brighton, NY scerious answers only please

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most of us private breeders ship and you'll get better quality then from large/commercial hatcheries.

www.showmesilkies.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Show-Me-Silkies-Stuf...

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Where To Buy Bantam Chickens

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what are some websites to buy bantam silkie chickens? or some hatcherys?

i want to buy some bantam silkies but i dont know where to buy them! i want around 10-15.

i need websites to buy them or hatcherys near brighton, NY scerious answers only please

Source(s): websites buy bantam silkie chickens hatcherys: https://tr.im/kl44P
  • 10 years ago

Mypetchicken.com

Cacklehatchery.com

McMurrayhatchery.com

Idealpoultry.com

All some of the many trusty hatcheries that ship around the U.S.

I have personal experience with the folks at Cackle Hatchery, I received all my 5 Austrolorp pullets, 5 Dominique pullets, 5 DelawareXhampshire pullets, 1 DelawareXhampshire rooster, 2 straight run Royal palm turkey poults, all alive and healthy. My extra chick (they through it in to assure you get your # of chicks you order) was supposed to be a dominique, but I got a barred Plymouth Rock instead. But I can't complain, she was free.

Source(s): many years of poultry
  • 10 years ago

try just googling bantam silkies in brighton Ny.. or hatcheries in NY, my family gets our chicks form local feed stores. also just try googling feed stores in you area:]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.