become more sexually confident?

i've had sex and done everything else (well pretty much) and i enjoy giving and recieving, the only thing is im not really that confident in the bedroom, for example i often find my partner sort of guides my hand downstairs instead of me taking control, how do i become more confident just to go down there?!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Some people are just shy. Once you are confortable with the person you will be sexually comfortable. As a female, I prefer my husband to make the first move. Sometimes I'll be so caught up in the action that I'll "grab" him and etc.

I think that a lot of women even some men, feel like trying different things in bed are hard to do. i think that is just because sex in general has been made out to be a bad thing, when its not, its human nature. I think that if you relax and free your mind of the thought that sex can be bad and that its not disgusting, it a beautiful thing shared between a man and a woman. go into it with an open mind, tell your self that you are a beautiful empowering woman and that freedom gives you power. so experiment, if it makes you uncomfortable stop, but you might find that sexually -empowered woman that you are looking for.

watch porn. Seriously