Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

Can you guess my powerful moon sign?

I am so powerful. You know?

no , it's not Leo because Leos are not powerful. They are weak and not as persistent as us Scorpios.

Favorite Answer

a sign making a person “full of herself” and a sign that is delusional and has no contact with reality. That would be your moon sign. Unfortunately I can’t come up with any of the 12 signs here. You are so “powerful. You know?” lol

and why are you obsessed with Leos so much? Why are you inventing some kinda battle between Leos and Scorpios?

Powerful=Leo

i seriously think that you are not even scorpionic.

you sun (any maybe moon) may be in scorpio, but you don't act like a scorpio.

the SIGN of scorpio may be powerful, but YOU are not.

i mean c'mon, a pic of charmmy kitty as avatar? this is rather libran but not scorpionic.

REAL scorpios don't go out and brag about how "powerful" they are, but you do. you hide behind your sun sign, but you are not even a little like your sun sign.

and plase stop writing "us scorpios". seriously, i don't want to have anything to do with you and i don't want people like you to speak for me. what you say is not other people's opinions or personalities so stop generalizing. your worse than some of the leos who claim to be the kings.

i am also a scorpio sun and i am kinda ashamed to share my sign (which i thought was pretty mature) with someone as immature as you.

• Koi

Scorpio?

Your ego is SO huge. And I would say Leo's are powerful, so stop being so full of yourself because it doesn't look good.

Virgo Moon?

Aries Moon?

Wait, dont tell its Scorpio Moon!

Agree with "Italia Natalia"

Virgo?

u know lions bite the hell out of hello kitty right?

• ?

It must be a scorp if im right..give me ten points lol..