Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

94' Saturn SL 2 problems with A/C and over heating engine?

Recently I was driving my car and all of a sudden the A/C went to hot and whenever I'd stop at a red light the car would start to over heat, and when I'd go to accelerate when the light turned green it would act as if it wanted to stall then finally it'd catch and go, so the car never fully stalled. I think my car may need an oil change but I doubt that would cause these problems? What could be the problem with my car?

• REV B
    Favorite Answer

Check to make sure the radiator cooling fan is turning on. It also could be a stuck thermostat or bad water pump.

• Pete M

There are a lot of potential reasons for a car overheating. They range from simple leaks to air in the cooling system, timing problems, etc.

Take a look at the link below to help diagnose your problem.

on no account heard of ywin quicker saturn do you mean twin cam ? any way you may desire to examine if fan comming on realy under hood in relay center as weel as fuse watch your palms you are able to examine fan motor purchase disconnecting fan under rad 2 twine conecctor use try lite or meter to verify if 12 volts there and or power fan from batt to aim massive venture is often fuse field and connectors expend you are able to twine around this by using useing relay and temp swap from after industry adon fan kits purely venture is your engine lite will stay on the only with wrench left part of sprint