Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My fellow christians wouldn't you agree to this?

God has some serious haters for no apparent reason. When bad things happen they like to blame him (even the that don't believe in him). They like to call us brainwashed because we believe in the truth. What has God done to deserve so much hate?

Update:

How sad i only have one good answer so far. Please understand that this question was directed towards Christians. That being said why did this question get flooded by a bunch of FOOLS? If you have no wise words or if you're not a Christian please don't answer. Also if believing in the TRUTH is considered being brainwashed well i guess i'm brainwashed.

Update 2:

Prophecy Nut thank you for the wise answer

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Even Jesus said, 'if the world hates Me, it will hate you also." So we are in good company.

Luk 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

http://www.armageddonangelsufos.com/

• ShyOwl
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Has nothing to do with brainwashing, if you can't find answers for yourself, and don't seek the truth from within, then believe everything your told.... Its not God's fault if your stupid in the first place..

• 10 years ago

For no apparent reason? Have you read the old testament? It says that you should kill people who lead you or your family away from God. It says that adulterers are to be killed. It tells us that women are below men, and therefore men should never take counsel from a woman, or let a woman teach a man. It tells you not to eat shellfish, not to plant two different crops in one furrow, and not to wear clothes of mixed wool and linen. Do you hear this nonsense?!?

• 10 years ago

Wow. If you're absolutely sincere then this is very very sad.

And please point out ONE non Christian that blames god when bad things happen. "They like to call us brainwashed because we believe in the truth" Hm. Sounds like what someone who's brainwashed would say. Interesting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

There is no God, so we don't blame him.

• 10 years ago

we blame "GOD"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.