I got a D- in my high school Calculus class, what can I do to make it look better when applying for college?

I'm already in all Ap/ honors classes and this is the only class that I'm having trouble with grades

Favorite Answer

Take it again over the summer at a community college. That's your best bet, I think.

as long as the rest of your classes have good grades you should be fine, I got like a C in my ap calc class in high school and it didn't effect my college admittance (or at least, I still got into my top choice)