Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Should I say something to her ?? 10 points !!!!!?

I'm 19 n I like my work manager she's 26 n we work together almost everyday all day n we get along great we chat about everything and flirt sometimes aswell but then she tells me she has a bf but she says I'm cute and loverly we went for a drink with everyone from work on a weekend, and we had a little kiss but she had to leave early to go with her mate, but she text me the day after saying she would of stayed but she had to go , and she would of kissed me more , does she like me ?? Do I say I like her to her or just let her be happy in her relationship n by the way she aint really into the relationship if you get me pleasse help , I do like her , but I don't want to ruin the relationship at work we have by making a mistake please help

Favorite Answer

Tell her honestly how you feel for her, by the way your making it sound... It makes it sound like she's intrested in you :D

And even if she tells you what you don't want to hear, at least it's better to not feel like you didn't do anything ^.^

Even if you do all of that, create that big MESS and you end up with the girl in the end, how do you know YOUR relationship might be next one on the chopping block when she finds someone more interesting than you? If you are looking for just fun, that is another story. But if you are looking for a relationship out of this girl she MUST "man"-up and leave her current guy. Then you need to wait and make sure she isn't lying and doesn't go back to him (even just a week). If all is good and it was a clean break-up ask her out.

I understand your attraction to this woman but she DOES have a boyfriend & she is kissing you. Is that someone you'd really want to be with? If your intentions with this gal is only physical then by all means, get your groove on (if she let's you that is). But if not you should reconsider. Relationships in the work place can go straight to **** sometimes because of how often you two may work together so keep it cool & give things a little more time before you blurt out your feelings for her.

• Ok...

I would be more direct with her, and say, "I'd like to pursue more with you, but you are with someone, so I am not going to do that to another guy". As a girl, I would be so turned on, by that statement, and it would force me to take a look at you more closely, and also examine my relationship w/ current bf too. This will also serve purpose to show her that you aren't the cheating type... Huge bonus points for us girls.

Source(s): I would hate to hear that as a girl, but I couldnt argue with it because its the truth.

well if she said she wished she couldve kissed you more then she is into you mate. But messing around at office is a no no id say.

Source(s): me.. Playa.. ;>

wtf! do you know how many people ruin other peoples realtionship?!!! LOL where have you been bro.. seriously if you like her and she is showing interest in you then go for it because she isnt happy in her relationship.. trust me if she was she wouldnt be making passes at you and you two would never have kissed.

SHE LIKES YOU. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE WOULD LEAVE HER BF FOR YOU. SOMETIMES GIRLS LIKE TO PLAY GAMES AND LIKE THE ATTENTION AND THE BUTTERFLIES AND THE EXCITMENT FOR SOMTHING NEW. IF YOU LIKE HER TELL HER. BUT DNT GET CARRIED AWAY IF SHE REJECTS YOU.

Just for it it might be the best thing you do !!!!!