Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What kind of music do you listen to while sleeping at night?

I like listening to roots reggae the likes of Bob Marley, Israel Vibration et al. It soothes me and relaxes my mind. So what do listen to when sleeping?

• kimia
    Favorite Answer

pop

• The sound of gunfire: AK - 47s, Uzis, Desert Eagles, M16s, Remington 12 Gauges, RPG's, and the sentence "It's all in my pants" looped.

Source(s): Cool story, me!
  • Jayna

Mostly Maroon 5 but some Shinedown, Linkin Park, and other weird stuff.

They broadcast jazz at night from a local college. Occasionally, I'll turn on the radio, tune in and let that play.

No music for me. I usually listen to my police scanner, but when I am at my cabin, I listen to the cars roar by on the highway.

Rock.

i take advantage of to have the comparable difficulty. one element you are able to desire to do is purchase an alarm clock and have the two the iPod and the alarm clock conscious you. in case you want track, in basic terms use track you like.

The snoring of my husband

• ?

Guns & Roses!

I don't listen to anything, because I'm asleep.