Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What kind of music do you listen to while sleeping at night?

I like listening to roots reggae the likes of Bob Marley, Israel Vibration et al. It soothes me and relaxes my mind. So what do listen to when sleeping?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • kimia
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

pop

• The sound of gunfire: AK - 47s, Uzis, Desert Eagles, M16s, Remington 12 Gauges, RPG's, and the sentence "It's all in my pants" looped.

Source(s): Cool story, me!
  • Jayna
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Mostly Maroon 5 but some Shinedown, Linkin Park, and other weird stuff.

• 10 years ago

They broadcast jazz at night from a local college. Occasionally, I'll turn on the radio, tune in and let that play.

• 10 years ago

No music for me. I usually listen to my police scanner, but when I am at my cabin, I listen to the cars roar by on the highway.

• 10 years ago

Rock.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i take advantage of to have the comparable difficulty. one element you are able to desire to do is purchase an alarm clock and have the two the iPod and the alarm clock conscious you. in case you want track, in basic terms use track you like.

• 10 years ago

The snoring of my husband

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Guns & Roses!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't listen to anything, because I'm asleep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.