Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

This Kidd asked in PetsReptiles · 10 years ago

What is the difference?

What is the difference between a central american red tail boa and a Columbian red tail boa? I have both and I was wondering can I breed the two? I have noticed a scale difference like the central has ruff scales and the Columbian has smooth scales is it just my snakes or is it with all of them?

Favorite Answer

usually their attitude and their markings color. attitude centrals are usually mean. You can breed them you get central Colombian crosses. your fine breeders do it all the time.

Oh yeah centrals are also true retails along with Guyana and more Colombians arnt true red tails has to do with the scientific name

Source(s): reptiles are my life

The difference is the names.

their name attitude and their marking colors