Earthquake!!! omg earthquake?

we had an earthquake!!! who felt it? like no one knew that to do. and my phone doesn't work., we can only text. its crazy!! i am from va did you felt it? what state r u in

Best Answer

No, I'm living in Western Canada. Thanks for the free 2 points. :)

• Oh my gosh! Yes I felt the earthquake. I live in North Carolina. And my cell phone won't even let me text! It keeps telling me there's an error. But I got so scared when it happened even though the shaking only lasted like a minute. I hope no one got hurt or anything. :O

• Jess

I'm in Connecticut and I didn't know what it was at first until I read it online. I was sitting at my desk and I just felt a slight, continuous shaking. I didn't know what it was at first, I thought my legs were just trembling because it's cold in my room, but they wouldn't stop. :P

I barely felt it though, I'm sure if I was just walking around or something I wouldn't even know it was an earthquake.

• I livE in Marlyland. Close to were it started. My phone don't work either! I tried to call my mom and her phone line was busy. I thought maybe she was trying to call me, but on news they said it won't work because so many ppl are calling out at the same time. How weird?

Now they are keeping an eye on the nuclear power plant. That is the last thing we need is some damn radiation leak

I felt it. I'm in Philly, PA. It was enough to feel the shaking here but caused no damage. It was a 5.9. Is there a lot of damage where you are? I have an old beach house on Chincoteague, and I'm scared of the damages there.

• Kailey

What's up with everyone saying there's an earthquake?!!

I live in Ohio and didn't feel anything weird.

Earthquakes like this happen in Japan everyday.

Yes, I felt it, but it wasn't very strong. I just thought the construction people across the street were doing something. I'm in NY.

I didn't feel it. I don't even know about that earthquake. Sorry!

Source(s): WA
  • i live in england, but it was all over the news and radio that there was an earthquake in america :/ hope everyone's okay, stay safe xoxo :)!

• ?

Yes. We had an earthquake. Thank you for the information. I was totally clueless.