Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

don't want to be involved in his problems?

I have been in a relationship with a guy for over a year. There is no custody order in effect between him and his ex-wife. Child has been living with us and kids mother is a nightmare and a half. Boyfriend filled for custody in June and because there was 3 weeks of school left, the mother got temporary custody, even though she hasn't been a parent to this kid for well over a year (since I've known him and been with him at least)..

Now, his lawyer wants me to testify to this but I don't want to be involved-legally!

Am I wrong for feeling this way?

How do I go about telling my boyfriend I don't want to be involved?