Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

psychic scam..is it real?

many people say psychic are scam, they ask money for minute, how i find good psychic online free?

Favorite Answer

Look in the fine print of all of these "psychics" and notice it says "for entertainment only" otherwise they would be winning all of the lotteries.....think about it

So, let me get this straight. You want a gifted psychic to give you a tarot reading for free?

A good, thorough read and write-up takes two or three hours. You want somebody to expend that much time and energy on you for free? If you were a plumber by trade, would you spend three hours in a stranger's bathroom for free?

I'll throw you a bone to convince at least one inhabitant of YA that not all so-called psychics are scam artists. I'll give you a free read. Contact me through my profile if interested.

• Nikole

Blogtalkradio.com has tons of psychics, well known and not that DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY AT ALL!!! I know a few and have done some readings with a few of them. Check out there and call in, you'd be surprised how accurate some of them are.

• Herve

You can't. They're all fakes and can never show any sign of psychic power under laboratory conditions, and if 'it doesn't' work like that', then it's not worth taking seriously.

• You don't. Psychics claim to have powers that are beyond learning and physical, human ability. They are all scams.