Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

How do you make yourself throw up?

I am trying to miss school for a day and I need to make myself throw up! How do I do it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago

i know you're just planning on using this to get out of school for a day, but by puking purposely you're making yourself sick. there is also a term for it, purging. it can become an addiction and already is for those who suffer with belemia and anorexia. i know i may be blowing this out of porportion, but i advise not doing it.

• 10 years ago

just stick your fingers down your throat gagging yourself. keep doing it and youll puke... or make yourself dizzy by spinning around after you eat or just fake your temp by putting it on a heater without your mom or dad knowing or use a dogs temp (their temp is normally 100 degrees)

• 10 years ago

drink milk and orange juice together then run a little that should do it

Source(s): iv tried it it works!!
  • 10 years ago

You should go see a psychologist or YouTube it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.