Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 10 years ago

What are some fun things to do while babysitting a 7 year old boy? ?

Okay so I have been babysitting this kid names Ty for a while now, and all he ever wants to do is watch tv. He isnt over weight at all, but I just feel bad for his Parents who try to get him to do stuff but he only wants to watch tv! So what can I do thats fun, and will get him doing things? Also if you won't put things that involve baking/cookin, because his family is like super duper organic and vegitationic, and stuff. So if you could give me ideas really appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

Is he creative? You could try playing or imitating characters from the TV! Like if he like something like Naruto then you could play as the characters and have pretend battle together! It is actually really fun :)

Source(s): I usually play star wars or batman with the boy I babysit :3

well i babysit a seven year old boy named trevor and he loves to play Computer games. but his sister got tired of watching tv so i started to help her do a back bend and a handstand. the simple stuff. he couldn't wait to join. he had started taking gymnastics a week before but they never did floor in his class. he had a lot of fun and so did i. it depends on how old you are though. i am 13 and cheerleader and tumbler. look up videos of back bends and stuff so you can show him.