Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Do Liberals dislike Senator Herman Cain because he's black?

Senator Cain is probably one of the most respected Senators in the House of Representatives.

Liberals do not like the fact that Senator Cain left the Democratic Plantation.

Favorite Answer

Liberals dislike Herb Cain because he is Conservative.

See whenever you see someone ask when will we have a black president or a women president or a minority president or a disabled president or a gay president what they really mean is when will we have a LIBERAL black, women, minority, disabled, or gay president.

Oh my. Does this person really not know the difference between a Representative and a Senator and that Cain is NOT a Senator?

I don't dislike Cain. I just think he is ill prepared for the job of President.

Apparently you don't realize that Cain is NOT a Senator, nor is he in the House of Representatives.

i'm no longer a liberal yet i visit declare i locate it humorous that conservatives are enjoying the race card now. they have written finished books attempting to speak against people who they sense are enjoying the race card purely to fall into the comparable catch as quickly as they have a black guy attempting to get the nomination. And the worst area is that no person has stood up and tried to end this. Even Herman Cain is enjoying the race card himself.

Just a guess since there are no Liberals in this house, Senator Cain is an individual thinker and the Liberals can't handles that.

He was never a Senator. He lost to Johnny Isakson in the 2004 primary. His highest office was CEO of Godfather's Pizza.

I find running a bad chain pizza company to be sufficient cause for dislike. It offends me as a New Yorker.

Source(s): http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-1-2011/... This is the single greatest Daily Show segment for any New Yorker. Sorry to the rest of the country, this episode really wasn't for you.

They're just afraid that Hermiet Tubman-Cain (his real name) will lead all the Negroes onto the Herman Cain Train and take them through the Underground Railroad to FREEDOMZ.

I have no problem with black. I have a huge problem with conservative. What makes you think he is a Senator? Either you make it up as you go, or you really don't know anything.

No. I don't like Senator Herman Cain because he is male. We need a strong woman candidate. Men should stay barefoot and in the pizza kitchen.

Think maybe you should do a bit more research on facts