Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have call of duty black ops on ps3 can i download the new zombie maps to my android and then plug in my and?

Can some one help and exsplane a way to get the maps on my ps3 I don't have wi fi near my ps3

get a xbox u could do it online is easy but android mmm maybe u could but i dont recomended u to download nothing from ps3 is a lot of hackers they stealth a lot of credit cards numbers to the ps3 users if i was u i wouldnt try to download nothing the psn dont fix the problem remember is free what u spect from a free network hackers n no security staffs so dont do it they will hack ur account like they did to 80,000 ppl u pay for the xbox live but theirs not a lot of hackers coz they get ban n xbox live is more secure they make it even more secure then before :)