Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A problem with picking up my GCSE results?

I'm being admitted into a psychiatric hospital tomorrow and this has been quite a nuisance with the timing because I'm supposed to picking my exam results up from my school on thursday.... how do I get them, my mum could go and get them for me, but would I have to write a letter or so... what would i write on the letter? x

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Pingu
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a friend who's on holiday in America and his Mum's just gonna go in and collect it for him. I don't think you'd even need a letter or anything, but write one if you want. Just say "I give my mother permission to collect my exam results" and sign it? (:

• garton
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

no longer on the comparable day yet whilst the 300 and sixty 5 days 10s have taken actual GCSE exams they're going to obtain a brown envelope containing the outcomes for the examination they have taken, the lecturers provide help to comprehend once you will obtain the outcomes. In 3 hundred and sixty 5 days 10 I took my English language, Maths, historic previous, Sociology (one million/2) and technology actual GSCE exams, I gained the outcomes at fairly some situations generally around 3 months after sitting the examination.

• Cath
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

You can collect them at anytime - even when you get back to school, but if you can't wait. Your mum or a legal guardian can go in and collect it for you. She will need ID and I think a letter from you would work. Good Luck. Going in on Thursday too >.<

• 10 years ago

its okay... you can pick your result from your school anytime you want.. i have also given O and A level exams.. and the school will have your certificates until you get it from them. its safe with the school. i don't know about your school policy but in my school they don't give the certificates to anyone else other then the student.. and u dont have to write any letter..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.