Did anyone just feel that?

Anyone in Like New York? That earthquake? ANYONE?

Favorite Answer

I never felt a earthquake in NYC ever!!! my plate were shaking.

Hello from Tokyo, Japan. I woke up in the middle of the night and watched CNN. I was surprised to hear there was an earthquake on the East Coast of the U.S. Upon hearing the earthquake news two things came to my mind one was nuclear reactors and a tsunami. This was an earthquake that happened in the inland so probably no worries about tsunamis but nuclear reactor? I'm wondering if there are any reports about nuclear reactors getting damages. Any reports about nuclear reactors? Of course I experienced the earthquake in Japan in March that was something.

National Situation Update: Tuesday, August 23 ...

National Situation Update: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 ... The USGS reports that a Magnitude 5.3 earthquake occurred on Tuesday, August 23, at 1:46 a.m. EDT approximately ...

www.fema.gov/emergency/reports/2011/nat082311.shtm

Yes it was a 5.8 magnitude earthquake. It hit NC around 1:55pm on 8/23/11 and proceeded to move up the east coast.

Source(s): Personal experience

I thought I was feeling an earthquake a little before 2:00 today and I live in northeast indiana. I was sitting on the bed and felt it slightly shaking and was hoping that it was not my imagination.

Yes, and I live in Southeast Michigan. Had a tremble that lasted about 5-10 seconds.

Kay, everyone keeps talking about an earthquake but I didn't feel anything!!

Yes

• ?

Hi

fron Bronx New York

Honestly

i felt it but i was taking nap at the

time i thought i felt 2 of them

Source(s): 5.24pm- i'm eating a Fortune cookie now it Satys Come Back Later... I am sleeping (Yes fortune cookies need their sleep too..

yes! i felt it! i was using my computer and then i felt my computer table shaking and my body also. i thought i was hallucinating but guess it was an earthquake o_o lasted for about 10 seconds