Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 years ago

Help I'm so depressed I really miss my Grandpa (Papous) he is NOT DEAD and I have no way of reaching him again?

I just met him once and it was beautiful, I just stared at his beautiful face kept touching my nose wondering Wow I came from that and he was panicking scared cause he knew it was me and now I just want to be with him again I love my Grandpa I wish I can be with him =( I don't even know his name unless it's the same as my Papa's but I did meet him just once though =(

Favorite Answer

Awww that was the sweetest thing ever. Why can't you reach him? Try to talk to someone and see how can you contact him.

Well you know your Papa's name so start there. Someone from your library or church knows how to help you with genealogy. You can find birth or death records, sometimes military records. Ask family members what they know, even if it is odd information, it can be a clue, a link to finding him. It would help if they knew what towns he lived in or worked in. If he was in the military they have records that might help you find him. Newspapers might have information. USNPL.com has newspapers by state, you click on the state and then click on the towns and you might get help that way. Think of what you remember about the time you did meet him, make a list. Make a list of what you know about your Papa too. Your Papa probably does the same career of his father too, so that might be a clue.

Ask your father where is him!