Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

I'm I pregnant or could it be other reason please help me?

I so confused because i really don' t know whats going on with me. Im i pregnant or it could be medical reason. The last normal period i had was June 24 my period usually lasted for 4-5 days but it don't last that long only 3 days. July came and i didnt receive my period at all that month so i take two hpt it came back negative. So here August 5 i think i got my period but it wasnt a heavy flow it spotted that whole day and the next day it was light and went off i also had sex that day. Now for the last 2 weeks i was having some bad cramps, back pains, boobs tingly, headaches and etc. Please help me out if you can.

Favorite Answer

It'd be best to get a blood test from the doctors to see if you are pregnant or not. It's more accurate than a urine test, and I had about 4 urine tests at the doctors and they all came back negative even though I was pregnant. Go to the doctors and ask for a blood test and put your mind at ease.

Source(s): Experience, pregnancy