How can a 13 year old make money?
I don't want too much money I was just wondering if I could have any tips on saving or any contests I could enter. I am 13 years old and I really dont want to ask my parents for money as much anymore. What are some easy ways to earn money?
My parents aren't the kind of people that pay me for doing dishes or chores around the house they don't really believe in that stuff
- imisidroLv 710 years agoFavorite Answer
There are kids on the Web who are making money for themselves, with the help of the parents (parents have to open the accounts the kids need -- hosting, advertising, etc)
Hannah Altman, a 10 year old started a website selling pencil toppers, and making good money http://www.womenhomebusiness.com/success/hannah-al... Ashley Qualls is another example who rode the coattails of MySpace and earned for herself a huge pile of cash http://www.womenhomebusiness.com/blog/ashley-quall...
Here are the main ways you can earn money from the Internet:
1. Sell products on the Web - You can either sell: (a) through your own storefront through your own website or applications such as Yahoo Stores; or (b) sell through online auctions like eBay
2. Information Delivery. Others such as About.com create content and monetize their content in a number of ways:
a. Advertising - there are several ways you can earn money from advertising:
1. Join an advertising network. Advertising networks are organizations that aggregate Web sites that offer advertising space, and sell banner ads (and other advertising options) across them. Traffic requirement is often a minimum of 5,000 monthly impressions, although many do not accept sites hosted by free page services.
Burst Media http://www.burstmedia.com/
2. Participate in contextual advertising networks. Contextual advertising are text ads delivered based on the content of the web page using an automated system.
Google Adsense https://www.google.com/adsense/
3. Sell advertising for your site directly. This is admittedly a more difficult route for a small business site wanting to earn advertising revenues. But hey, as they say: "no pain, no gain!"
b. Affiliate Programs - you sell other people's products that your audience may be interested in; and you get a certain commission after the desired action was done (whether a sale, a lead, subscription to email newsletter, or however this is defined)
Paid online content. Hoovers.com or WebmasterWorld.com Supporters forum all require paid subscription before accessing the informationSource(s): How to Earn Money on the Web http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol122/earn.htm
- Anonymous10 years ago
washing cars, raking leafs, cutting grass .... or if you have any goodies that you don't want anymore then you can sell them, but above all I would ask your parents," what can I do to make money ? ".
- 10 years ago
from typing topics or blogs in www.fanbox.com