Why are many claiming that The Protocols of the elders of Zion is hoax? and we see it everyday being applied?

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Protocols-of-Zion.htm...

Do not lie to yourself, who owns the Banking? who owns the media? who owns the big corporations banks, insurance, and Wall st?

@Rat, what plague, can you read or your just another customer? lol

Favorite Answer

Establishment media owners

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Federal Reserve Owners

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

And Ben Bernake (Chairman) and Alan Greenspan before him

All of those elites are not Jews or Christians according to neo cons they are Muslim lets get them hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahaahhaah

Source(s): modern Slavery much?
  • taketa

It became by no skill declared a 'hoax' ,it became declared a 'counterfeit' by using a Swiss court interior the interwar years . Switzerland is a united states with vast banking hobbies by the type. in case you look up the definition of 'counterfeit' it skill a replica of an unique. that isn't the comparable as looking it to be a 'hoax'! this is an exciting suppressed e book by using an English aristocrat whose husband became murdered by using the Bolsheviks and an Irish Catholic priest on the priority.

Dude, it was a forgery, a lie, and a scam, promoted by the old Russian Czar's secret police. Yes, it was a hoax by the Okhrana.

They were famous for lies and disinformation. If the Okhrana had issued a paper claiming the sky was blue, I'd at the very least stick my head out the window to check.

Oh no?

THEN I WANT MY JEW CHECK!

I'm Jewish ethnically, and I went to Hebrew school as a boy... and they even acted out the ultimate in optimism on me as an infant (cutting some off before they even knew how long it was gonna be).

So why am I broke? Why were my ex and I sweating to pay the mortgage and worrying about losing the house? Why did the kid in college have to get a scholarship? Why do I live in a rented room now, and drive a beat-up old Ford?

Who's ripping me off? Is it because I'm an atheist? Because I'm a socialist? Because I'm anti-zionist? That must be it - the Elders don't like my politics.

If I give up my ethics and sign up with the neo-cons will I get one? Or do they give out the applications at synagogues on Friday nights, and since I don't go except for funerals and weddings, I never filled one out?

I WANT MY JEW CHECK

.

Source(s): broke angry desperate people will believe tall tales about scapegoats from people with dreams of rising to the top by climbing over dead bodies

It was proven to be a hoax decades ago. Go do your own homework. If you choose to believe otherwise, well, its not my problem that YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT.

Because Jews did not cause they plague (they bathed more often! that's why they didn't have fleas like Europeans!) or capture children and drink their blood - LOL - or any other ridiculous thing claimed by this ridiculous anti-semite letter.

Source(s): Stop watching HOllywood movies, please.

Wrong, the Homo Sexuals are running the world, they call us breeders amnd want to turn everyone gay for population control Georgia Guidestones

No.

The what? No disrespect intended dude, but are you talking about some comic book?

the fact that they managed to claim it was a hoax,

confirms to me that JEWS are SATAN himself!

Its not a hoax We are a ZOG.