What are some good movies and tv shows to watch?

I loved the movies Sisterhood of the traveling pants 1 & 2, Friends with benefits, I am number 4, Monte Carlo, Transformers, Bring it on in it to win it, Accepted, Letters to Juliet, all of the Harry Potter movies, The Dilemma, the Last Song, Miss Congeniality 1 & 2, the Blind Side. Some TV Shows I like are... show more I loved the movies Sisterhood of the traveling pants 1 & 2, Friends with benefits, I am number 4, Monte Carlo, Transformers, Bring it on in it to win it, Accepted, Letters to Juliet, all of the Harry Potter movies, The Dilemma, the Last Song, Miss Congeniality 1 & 2, the Blind Side.

Some TV Shows I like are Gossip Girl, the Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, the Lying Game, the Secret Life, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, CSI: Miami, Gilmore Girls, George Lopez, Seinfeld.

So anything that would be similar to any of those.