Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 10 years ago

Dragon Age Origins Question?

In Dragon Age Origins, I have appointed Anora the throne and yet whenever I talk to Alistair he is always talking about himself as king. An example is I always (when playing female) have Alistair and Morrigan bed, and when I have to convince Alistair, I asked why he wouldn't do it after all I have done for him (everyone has the highest friendship with me). He says something like "All you've done for me...like make me king..." There are a lot more times he says he is king...is this a glitch, or is he just angry yet happy I didn't make him king? Also how does one save Logain, because in my next playthrough that is not an Elf (every playthough I was an Elf(they are epic)) I am planning to be a Human Noble, and want to chose to marry Anora?

• FearDZ
    Favorite Answer

You need to agree with almost every point of Alistair to keep him happy.

After defeating Loghain, you will either be able to execute him or allow him to

become a Grey Warden. Choose the latter, and Alistair will become so disgusted that he leaves the group for good.

Once the evidence has been uncovered the Landsmeet can proceed and Anora's support can make a significant impact on whether The Warden can win the vote at The Landsmeet, though it is not essential. In order to win her support, it is necessary to speak with her in Arl Eamon's estate after rescuing her from Arl Howe. Anora will support The Warden if the Warden agrees to support her bid for the throne (either ruling alone, with Alistair or with a male human noble Warden) as long as The Warden does not express the view that Loghain must pay for his crimes. it is necessary to speak with her in Arl Eamon's estate after rescuing her from Arl Howe. Anora will support The Warden if the Warden agrees to support her bid for the throne (either ruling alone, with Alistair or with a male human noble Warden) as long as The Warden does not express the view that Loghain must pay for his crimes.

Source(s): Four outcomes with anora http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Anora