Why are all the cw shows getting low ratings?

I mean it never reaches 8 million or even 6 or 8. Is ir on cable or were the hell are these 11 million viewers who watch CSI spin-offs?

Favorite Answer

CW is still not considered a "major" network like ABC, CBS, FOX, or NBC. The network does not have the programming output of the four veteran networks and much of what they do put out seems to be geared towards a more targeted audience base whereas the big four caters to a broader range and again, are more established brands. The rest of their content is a lot of reruns or spin-offs which come down to them from the more recognized networks. FOX started out much like the CW and it took them many years to gain respect. Compared to CBS, NBC, and ABC, the CW network is a child network and as most know children aren't immediately recognized.

• medina

Sky (Sky activities a minimum of) you need to pay better for no less than the place I stay. i think of CW would get decrease scores simply by fact there's a lot television to choose from, plus the classes i'm attentive to are not that captivating to many.

• Jade

i know CSI really sucks since most of the originals are gone so i have no idea why it still gets so many viewers but i LOVE Vampire Diaries its my favorite show! Hellcats was another of my favorites but it got cancelled. really bums me out!