what is the names of the presidents of all spanish speaking countries?

Update:

hard to find on google

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Answering your question completelz would take a long time, and in Spanish Speaking countries the President is generally more symbolic and it is the Prime Minister who occupies the position of power

Here is a few Cristina Kirchner Argentina , Hugo Chavez Venezuela Evo Morales Bolivia, Raul Castro Cuba, Daniel Ortega Nicaragua, Felipe Calderon Mexico, Jose Luis Zapatero Spain, Fernando Moreno, Paraguay

Sorry this is the best I can do.

Hope this helps

Source(s): Native Spanish Speaker
  • 8 years ago

That's why they invented encyclopedias, like for example Wikipedia. Here is the list of the countries where Spanish is an official language : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_whe...

Click on the link for each country, and look for "Government" in the box on the right hand side. For example, Spain has a king, Juan Carlos I, and the Prime Minister is José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, while Colombia has Juan Manuel Santos as president. And so on ...

Just the current heads of state of the Spanish speaking South American countries : Cristina Fernández de Kirchner (Argentina) · Evo Morales (Bolivia) · Sebastián Piñera (Chile) · Juan Manuel Santos (Colombia) · Rafael Correa (Ecuador) · Fernando Lugo (Paraguay) · Ricardo Martinelli (Panama) · Ollanta Humala (Peru) · José Mujica (Uruguay) · Hugo Chávez (Venezuela)

• 3 years ago

Learn Spanish Fast and Easy!

• pibe
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

look up each country seperately...I'm not gonna do it for you. use wikipedia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Thats a lot, go to google.com , it will help you a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.