Xbox netflix hdmi problem?

I have a 50" lg plazma hooked up to a xbox 360 slim . Whenever I go to watch a movie from from the netflix streaming service after the movie finishes loading the screen flashes pink the goes black and never shows the movie. I have to unplug and plug the hdmi cord in the back of the tv for it to work again. Wtf. Any fixes?

• Paul L
    Favorite Answer

First try, on your TV remote, hitting the input button (or whatever button you use to choose what video input you're using) for HDMI and see if the picture comes back.

If that doesn't work, you may want to try a different HDMI cable, preferably a better quality one. Some HDMI cables are not very good at keeping the necessary communication going between devices and will drop the signal. It sounds like the video is getting dropped on your system.

Did you attempt stressful resetting? truthfully i think of you will desire to get a clean flat reveal screen from a extra effective producer like Sony, Panasonic or Samsung, because of the fact the Westinghouse kind is particularly sub-par as in usual high quality (photograph sensible and reliability)