Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

why is my so sperm powerful?

we have only been together for 1 month and my girlfriend is 3 months pregnant! so is my sperm powerful or what?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure that your sperm is no more powerful than mine of any other guys. Obviously your girlfriend slept with another guy 3 months ago before you two were together. Good luck dealing with this situation.

• 8 years ago

You really put 2 & 2 together real well huh? Your sperm isnt powerful genius she slept with someone and no protection therefore she is having a baby. Your sperm isnt speeding up the process.

• 8 years ago

Dude the odds are aganst you each ejaculation you shoot 4-5 million sperm to her one egg if you do it more than one time you tell me what the odds are. the main purpose of a sperm it to find that one egg and make a baby

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

curtdude

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, You Ate 2 Many Tacos Thats Why Its Powerful!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • F P
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

If she comes after you with a paternity suit, take the test. You may or may not be the father. If you are, you're stuck for 18 years dude. Next time, use a condom or have her take the pill in your presents.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no you just caught her at the right time so sounds like you failed dude if she is only your girlfriend do you plan on getting married if not you should be castrated

• 8 years ago

You people are idiots. I'm assuming you're trolling?

• e w
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Perhaps your semen was three months old.................. You should check the expiration date more frequently.

• 8 years ago

She was ******* someone before she met you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.