What happens to student loan debt in the United States if you become a citizen of another country?

I just wondered at this...would your student loans be forgiven? Since you would no longer reside in the United States, would this still affect you? Which country would be best when it comes to forgiveness of debts? Would a country deny you citizenship if you had student loans that you were paying off that... show more I just wondered at this...would your student loans be forgiven? Since you would no longer reside in the United States, would this still affect you? Which country would be best when it comes to forgiveness of debts? Would a country deny you citizenship if you had student loans that you were paying off that weren't paid off in full?
Update: ***NOTE TO POSTERS*** I am talking about if you were PAYING your loans, but they weren't PAID IN FULL yet!