RHH: Inspectah Deck or Raekwon?

BQ: fav hip hop album of 1998?

BQ2: Would you lose more respect for one of the members of The W to work with Rebecca Black, or Justin Bieber?

Update:

for BQ2 i meant which is more awful JB or Rebecca Black for one of the wu members work with

Update 2:

my fav '98 album is Aquemini as well

Update 3:

Scratch the BQ2 part out

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Raekwon

BQ: probably Black Star

BQ2: neither honestly. just as long as one for their albums doesnt look anything like this.

"Featuring Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Diddy, Justin Bieber, Fergie, Rihanna, Trey Songz, Chris Brown (as a rapper) & LMFAO, with production from Boi 1da, Drumma Boy, Alex Da Kid, Bangladesh, Clinton Sparks & Jim Jonsin"

that would be.... ugghh..... *shiver*

• Joe L
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Deck as far as the rhymes go. Rae has the classic solos, but on 36 Chambers and Wu-Tang Forever Deck was argueably the best performer in the whole group.

BQ: Aquemini; my 2nd or 3rd favorite album of all time.

BQ2: Rebecca. Didn't Rae do something w/ Bieber last year or sumthin?

• 10 years ago

Raekwon - OBFCL by itself is better then everything Deck did ... i still like Deck tho.

BQ - wow, i just checked out a list of albums from 98, lots of good ****. My personal fav would be Heavy Mental by Killah Priest, that album is so sick. 2 - Moment of Truth 3 - Its Dark and Hell is Hot 4 - Capital Punishment 5 - Mos Def & Talib Kweli are Black Star

BQ2 - Both are awful and i would lose so much, if not all respect.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Raekwon, Insectah Deck is ill aswell though.

BQ: Moment of Truth

BQ2: Obviously Rebecca Black.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Raekwon...

BQ: Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

BQ2: Yep...O Definelty Rebbeca Black, Can't Stand Justin Bieber But Still...

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Inspectah Deck.

BQ: Big Pun - Capital Punishment

BQ2: At least Justin Bieber can sing. I would lose more respect if they worked with Rebecca Black.

• Big C.
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I would say Inspectah Deck. Sure, he's never had a 5-star album, but all his albums have been at least decent, and his verses on group efforts puts him above Raekwon in my eyes. Also his guest verses on songs like "Above the Clouds" and "Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy)" have been great as well.

BQ: Sunz of Man - the Last Shall Be First

• 10 years ago

I prefer Raekwon, but Inspectah Deck is more skilled.

BQ: That'd be Aquemini.

BQ2: Yes.

• 10 years ago

Inspeckta Deck

BQ: fav hip hop album of 1998?

Gang Starr, Moment of Truth

• Raekwon... Both in pure skill and in discography

BQ: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

BQ2: Neither... I don't care as long as it doesn't corrupt their music values. I'm much more perturbed by Raekwon collabing with Dj Khalil and Jim Jones than with Bieber.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.