Nice places to stay in ohio region?

Its me and my husband 1st year annivarsary next month. We want to stay someone nice for a couple nights. We live in ohio is there any nice places to stay in the area that arent super expensive?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, it’s gonna be a really LONG list. You know, there’re many cities in Ohio and each of them has plenty of hotels, from all-suite hotel to small studios. I guess you should decide which city to stay before choosing a suitable hotel.

Since you’ve said that you’re gonna spend your one year anniversary there, I think romantic hotel in this region would be great options for you guys.

Besides, cities renowned for tourist in Ohio include Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus etc. personally, I love Cincy and Cleveland most, so I’ll recommend your some wonderful hotels in these two cities.

Romantic & affordable hotel in Cincinnati

** Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza

Well, this hotel is not that expensive. Their rates start from $118 per night. They have an indoor swimming pool, so you guys can spend a relax day in the pool area no matter what the weather is like. Besides, they feature 2 in-house restaurants, both of which are nice options for a romantic dinner.

ADDRESS: 35 W 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

** Cincinnatian hotel

It’s also a wonderful hotel offering great customer service and plenty of amenities at reasonable prices. On-site restaurant is available as well. It’s much cheaper than Hilton, but there’s no swimming pool.

ADDRESS: 601 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

** Livinn Suites Sharonville

If you’re looking for cheaper options, then this hotel will be ideal. It’s inexpensive. Best of all, you can enjoy lots of great amenities there, including outdoor swimming pool, FREE continental breakfast, FREE internet access, free local calls, etc.

ADDRESS: 11385 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246

Hotels in Cleveland:

** Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square

At present, the rate of this hotel starts from $93 per night. This 13-story property overlooks the Playhouse Square, so you can have a great view out of your window. Besides, when I searched info about this hotel, I found lots of great reviews of this hotel. It can be a great retreat for you guys, if you decide to stay in Cleveland. :)

1260 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44115 --- phone: 1-866-599-6674

** Renaissance Cleveland Hotel

This hotel is located on the Public Square in Cleveland and close to many area attractions. It’s a good base for sightseeing. Plus, the price is reasonable.

24 Public Sq Cleveland, OH 44113 --- phone: 1-866-599-6674

You must know that there’re lots of hotel chains in Ohio region. For affordable ones, you can consider Hampton hotels, Radisson hotels, Embassy Suites etc.

I can also recommend you two useful pages for hotels in a couple of cities in Ohio region. These pages collected complete info on hotels and classified them into different sorts so that you can find affordable hotels or hotel chains easily.

Find hotel in Cincinnati:

http://www.cincinnati-hotels-ohio.com/hotels

Well, if you prefer hotels in the city of Columbus, then visit this page:

http://www.columbushotelsguide.com/hotels

Wish you a pleasant anniversary!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

check out www.tripadvisor.com for reviews, places in your area and discounts. Are you looking in the Cincinnati www.cincinnatichamber.com - 441 Vine St # 300, Cincinnati - (513) 579-3120

area? They often have lists of places to stay and discounts so give them a call.

When we stay in your area we stayed at the Homewood Suites by the Hilton. Maybe you can get discounts from the chamber. Find a place with an indoor pool, maybe a getaway weekend package or a romantic package for two that includes massages for the both of you.

• 3 years ago

a large type of bars are located on East 4TH St. One, talked approximately as The corner Alley, even has bowling. There are bars up and down Prospect. additionally attempt right here Streets: West 6th and West ninth ST. yet another solid palce for bars is interior the Tremont area of Cleveland on the West area. additionally attempt the Ohio city area for bars. finally i will additionally recommend the bars alongside Detroit highway in a suburb talked approximately as Lakewood. Alot of bars additionally serve nutrition so as that should look after that. The Raddison (?), Rennasance(?) , The Marriot @ Key center, or the Ritz Carlton, the holiday motel are all located in Donwtown Cleveland. As for East area golf classes, properly uncertain yet i think that the Metroparks have some golf classes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.