My lights are not coming on in a 1995 honda civic ex.?

When I turn on the lights, the dashboard lights don't light up. The clock and radio still do so I don't think it's the alternator. The little orange lights in the front aren't coming on and neither are the tail lights when I turn on the lights. Does anyone know what the problem could be and how much it would cost? Thanks

• Benz
    Best Answer

Your "1995 Honda Civic EX" has "Two (2) Fuse/Relay Boxes," one under the hood, and the other is located under your dash. Find the one that is "Under The Dash." Once you located the fuse box, remove the cover, and look for a " (Red) Fuse Number 19," this fuse is "Blown."

You will need to replace "Fuse Number 19," which is a " Red 10 AMP Fuse", this fuse controls the, "Dash Lights, Dimming Signal, Parking Lights, Tail Lights, License Plate Lights, and the Console Lights."

Click on the link below for a picture of the "Under-Dash Fuse Relay Box,' and a "Fuse Diagram Explanation," for your "1995 Honda Civic EX."

Good Luck !

• cris

1995 Honda Civic Tail Lights

sounds like a blown fuse, a few bucks to fix it, look in the fuse box, sometimes you can see the filament burnt inside the fuse, try swapping it with the same kind. other than that you may have some electrical wires grounding out the system, but doubtful

I used to own a similar car. Perhaps your lights have burned out and you need new lights or perhaps it's the fuses.

no it would,nt be the alternator. did you check all the fuses in the fuse block? it even could be the headlight switch but check the fuses first.