How can I stage a hipster intervention without driving someone farther into the lifestyle?

I discovered that my best friend has secretly been listening to Grizzly Bear and she bought a bunch of skinny jeans at the mall. I can't go to her parents because they would probably kick her out. Should I talk to the school nurse or a trusted teacher? Do you think she could stop if she really wanted to or... show more I discovered that my best friend has secretly been listening to Grizzly Bear and she bought a bunch of skinny jeans at the mall. I can't go to her parents because they would probably kick her out. Should I talk to the school nurse or a trusted teacher?

Do you think she could stop if she really wanted to or is it beyond her control?

Maybe if I played good music around her all the time she would become normal again? Any band suggestions to turn her from the dark side?
Update: @National...I'm not cruel. I'm concerned. She's been asking her mom to get all these different flavors of tea. All that caffeine is bad for you.