Anonymous

Why can't I sleep without socks?

When ever I spend a night without socks on my feet, I scream in my sleep, and it takes me for ever to fall to sleep. But now wearing socks 24/7 is really starting to pay a toll one me. Now my feet are dried out, it kind of looks like wood. And they are so sore. When I stand on them for too long, they fell like they are on fire. If I try to take my socks for the day, it is even worse. Is it some kind a foot problem? Should I be worried? Is there anything you suggest? Thank you in advance.

It is funny how kids think they know everything. Telling someone they are exaggerating is just a waste of time. As you had nothing good to say I do wish you realize how something like this could be a symptom of something else. And with that said.

The thing is, I live one hour away from anything big, so arriving there may be a bit of an issue. I will try the laotian and see if that helps. I would like a basic idea of what could cause the need to ware socks all the time. If I do t wear socks I get the before explained pain from sitting.

Favorite Answer

You should go see a foot doctor--or, a skin doctor. Your feet need to get a change of air, and the only way to do that is sleep without socks.

But, maybe you should talk to someone else, professionally, about what happens when you try to sleep without socks. This sounds SERIOUS!

When I was little, I wanted to always have my socks on. My mom would come in and pull them off me. One night, my dad came in, took them off, and said if I slept with socks on, my feet would burn up. That was the end of it! I still do it in the Winter when my feet get cold, or if they get cold from air conditioning. I HATE sleeping with socks on!!

Try something like Vanicream for now, but, remember, your feet need fresh air!!!

I DON'T THINK IS A PROBLEM AS LONG AS U FEEL BETTER WEARING THEM IS OKAY. I FEEL THE SAME TO. IF I DON'T WEAR SOCKS MY FEET GETS DRY AND IT FEELS LIKE WOOD. I THINK WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FEET. ABOUT THAT MAKES YOU SCREAM IF U DON'T WEAR SOCKS I DON'T NOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT ...

Well Try putting on lotion on your feet every morning and night and slip the socks on after that.

You're just overexaggerating, in my opinion. Since you can't fall asleep without your socks on, you only believe that, so there is no chance for you to sleep without them. If you believe that you can sleep without them, you can. Nuff said.

because your afraid the boogie man will tickle your feet if you sleep without socks.