Dems - Tell me what youve accomplished in life that makes you an expert on what is a 'fair share' for others?

Update: Pluto - Then why did you waste your own time answering the question? Gotcha ; )
Update 2: Sure Delmar, and your -21 points this week is proof of your credibility.
Update 3: Krista - I live here in Washington DC, there may not have been a name like 'Tea Party' associated with a specific group of people complaining about taxes 10-20 years ago but they were still here complaining nonetheless. I guess youve never had a chance to visit the nations capital because if you had, you would see... show more Krista - I live here in Washington DC, there may not have been a name like 'Tea Party' associated with a specific group of people complaining about taxes 10-20 years ago but they were still here complaining nonetheless. I guess youve never had a chance to visit the nations capital because if you had, you would see protests every single day like we do, in fact we live it 24/7.