Dems - Tell me what youve accomplished in life that makes you an expert on what is a 'fair share' for others?

Pluto - Then why did you waste your own time answering the question? Gotcha ; )

Sure Delmar, and your -21 points this week is proof of your credibility.

Krista - I live here in Washington DC, there may not have been a name like 'Tea Party' associated with a specific group of people complaining about taxes 10-20 years ago but they were still here complaining nonetheless. I guess youve never had a chance to visit the nations capital because if you had, you would see protests every single day like we do, in fact we live it 24/7.

Favorite Answer

Actually, I'm an expert on no longer being robbed by US richclass -- unlike many. Having moved to a highly wealthy socialist country overseas, I couldn't care less what your struggles are any longer.

@No time is wasted in tharting US richclass slavery and robbery. Those are the goals, and not in concern for you.

Gonna getcha.

Source(s): EXPERT ON EVADING US RICHCLASS SLAVERY AND ROBBERY

There is no fair share. It is entirely arbitrary!

I don't care if it's Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, or Nelson Mandela advocating for a graduated and arbitrary "fair share." It is all hog wash rooted in political expediency and class envy/warfare.

The only way to get everyone to pay a "fair" share is to enact a flat tax across the board. We all pay the same percentage of taxes on our income. The other option would to just have a consumption tax (aka the Fair Tax), but you'd have to repeal the 16th amendment so greedy politicians don't hit us with both a consumption and an income tax.

In a perfect world, we'd repeal the 16th amendment and just allow state governments to levy taxes on individuals however they see fit, as per the 10th amendment.

Democrats prefer a balanced approach, where everybody makes some sacrifice.

They only accomplish what the government gives them. But using a question with 'Dems' & 'fair share' is showing lack of intelligence Vincent! We need our rest don't we.

And if you look at the cencus, almost 90% of american small business owners are conservative republicans. And small business's employ atleast 80% of jobs. Yet the democrats think there the ones who stick up for average americans.

• ?

anyone making $100 dollars a month more than I get are rich and should be taxed so they pay their fair share.

Well actually none!

But fair tax for them is more for you and less for me.

Tax accountant. The wealthy, on average, pay a lower average tax rate than middle class folks.

A flat progressive tax structure, preferably a consumption tax, would lead to everyone paying their 'fair share'.

EDIT : Since when are 'points' required for credibility? Are you in a union or something? Seniority?

Source(s): I have a job and a family. No time for 'points'.

I lived through the economic boom of the 90's, when your tax rate was at pre-Bush tax cut levels. There was no 'tea party' then complaining about taxes. There was also no 'tea party' complaining when Reagan increased your taxes far higher.

47% of Americans pay ZERO income tax to help fund the federal government, while the highest 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the revenue collected.

I agree...some people are not paying their fair share.

they think because they exist you owe them a living and that you are evil because you work for what you have

the left is just petty and jealous