Question about the Romeo and Juliet law in Texas?

Hello. I was just wondering about the Romeo and Juliet law that will about to be passed in Texas. I've heard different terms of it and how it will change statuary rape definition. Some sites said that it still a three year difference while others four. So would it be legal for a 14 year old to have sex with... show more Hello. I was just wondering about the Romeo and Juliet law that will about to be passed in Texas. I've heard different terms of it and how it will change statuary rape definition. Some sites said that it still a three year difference while others four. So would it be legal for a 14 year old to have sex with someone who is no more than 4 years of difference? I have yet to find terms about this law. Has it been changed while being passed and did it differ compared to the Romeo and Juliet laws in other states?
Update: Ohhh nvm. I get the age of consent confused..I was talking about the MINIMAL age of sex in Texas which is 14 right..And the new law says it can't be more than a 4 year difference right?
Update 2: Sorry let me reword that, not a four year difference four years GREATER than 14.
Update 3: Alright thank you guys. I got my answer.
0