Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Wifes vagina hurts during/after sex.?

I use condoms... Smooth ones. My wife says that the condoms with bumps, ribs and whatnot hurt her insides... Thats why I use smooth condoms. But still, she informs me that her vagina still begins to hurt during and after sex... This really bothers me, is it common?

I have noticed that even the smooth condoms "wrinkle" along the shaft, and I think that might be the problem... But I dont think theres any way to fix that one....

I suppose my question(s) are; Is this a common occurrence for many girls? And can anyone recommend a condom that may stay smooth and unwrinkled? (Ive been using Durex featherlite.)

Favorite Answer

Tell her to go to the OB/GYN, it's most likely not the condom. She might have have a problem like pelvic inflammatory disease. Any time a woman is having pain during sex it's not normal and bumps or ridges on the condom shouldn't have any effect. Also, try using more lube, that might help. But seriously, she needs to go to the doctor.

For some girls, condoms can be very abrasive. It is a rubbery texture and the vagina is constructed of very delicate skin. The unnatural feeling of the condom can also cause the girl to involuntarily dry up. It has nothing to do with you. Before anyone freaks out on me, I've discussed this with my gynecologist and a condom can simply be too abrasive for more sensitive girls. My suggestion and current personal solution is to pick a birth control that's right for the both of you and call it good.

Some women have trouble getting "wet" which can cause pain during intercourse if she isn't lubricated enough. One solution can be to use lube. She may also have a yeast infection and not know it, pain during sex is a symptom. I would strongly recommend that she see her gynecologist in order to rule out any infection.

try using kimonos there really thin and are really smooth. also tell her to go to the gyno there are 5 different types of tilted uterus which can make certain sex positions painful maybe the one your doing is what's hurting her.she might also be too dry or she could have something going on in there like a cyst best bet go to the doc

Maybe she's allergic. I cannot use condoms at all because I'm so allergic to them. Whenever we would use them my vagina would get really sore & it would itch for days. Or maybe she isn't wet enough. Condoms would dry me out as well. Try using lube to see if it helps.

Maybe she isnt wet enough?

or you have a beastly wiener?

or your really rough?

lube up and go slower!