I think I crashed and burned on the first date?

Been talking to this girl for about a month and we finally went out tonight...The conversations never dwindled but she got very tired after we ate and was yawning all the time...Granted she has to work early in the morning and she said she usually goes to bed around 8...I walked her to the door i gave her a hug and... show more Been talking to this girl for about a month and we finally went out tonight...The conversations never dwindled but she got very tired after we ate and was yawning all the time...Granted she has to work early in the morning and she said she usually goes to bed around 8...I walked her to the door i gave her a hug and aked her if she wanted to do something friday...She said I dont think Im doing anything friday so give me a call...I just feel like I crashed and burned cause I was so nervous cause she looked absolutely gorgeous...Pile that on with the yawning and tired feeling I just feel like I failed..She never stopped talking though even on the way home..Just over analyzing I suppose..But I just have a feeling she wont answer the phone.
14 answers 14