My friends? im so upset really help:(?

my friends all hung out this whole weekend but i couldnt go, & they all went to the mall and there like my 3 close friends and we ALL always hang out & this time i couldnt make it. And they all made status's about hanging out on facebook & they took all of these pictures of all of them and uploaded them to... show more my friends all hung out this whole weekend but i couldnt go, & they all went to the mall and there like my 3 close friends and we ALL always hang out & this time i couldnt make it. And they all made status's about hanging out on facebook & they took all of these pictures of all of them and uploaded them to facebook & they made videos and uploaded it. & then they messaged me like "ew" but i know it was a joke but it still made me feel bad. & also i texted them like hey and i know they had there phones and they werent answering and i just feel all sad and upset:( & i feel like there mad at me for some reason idk. but i feel so jelouse and upset since i know they will all be talking about it the next time we hang out...and im about to CRY:( helpp!
Update: and dont say " i need new friends" because i love them and whenever im with them we always all have fun. but im just really upset right now