RB: Arian Foster, A. Bradshaw, DWill, Daniel Thomas, & Tim Hightower

WR: VJax, Roddy White, A Collie, Sims Walker, & Roy Williams

TE: V. Davis

His team:

QB: Philliip Rivers

RB: Ray Rice, LT, & Jahvid Best

WR: Dez Bryant, H. Knicks, and Ochocinco

TE: Greg Olsen

I want to send him Foster and Matt ryan for Rivers and Ray Rice. Rice could have a career year with the addition of Leech, and a Rivers and VJax tandem could be epic. Foster could be the hype player to set it all off. Do you guys think I am stronger before or after this trade?

Update:

It is non PPR 10 team league, and I left out D/ST and Kickers because they do not matter in this trade.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think your stronger before trade. Yes Rivers is a great QB but he is only projected 20 more points then M Ryan for the season and I do like Rice this season but he was on the board when you picked Foster. Go with your gut feeling thats why you drafted them. BTW great looking team.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

the Matt Ryan part kind of makes your offer weak. He needs another RB maybe by adding Daniel Thomas as well he would go for it

Hightower has more upside then Thomas

Source(s): sportsriff.com
  • sean
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

u would kill in that trade bc rice is a lot better imo than foster and rivers is a stud while ryan is a qb that u get when u forgot to get one lol

Source(s): i dont mean to spam you but could you look up my video on youtube? scare attempt fail jballinr thank you!!!
  • 9 years ago

You are definately stronger before the trade. Foster is an explosive back and has a better offensive line to block for him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Foster is Australian for Win.

Are you willing give up Foster and watch him carry this guys "very good" team to the championship. Have faith man, you were fortunate to draft so early and get him, let it ride.

Don't make the trade.

Source(s): Fantasy Football Dominance
  • 9 years ago

Yes it is a GREAT trade that I think he might accept. If he doesn't add in Daniel Thomas for LT or DWill for Best.

• 9 years ago

I think it would be an amazing trade. You don't downgrade too much at RB but you greatly upgrade at QB. Try it, it would be good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.