what are these glasses called?


i dont want to py 48 dollors for them, but i love these colors. i dont know what the glasses are called, so idk what to google to buy some?

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    They are called wayfarers. Here are some for around 10 dollars, but they aren't as colorful as the ones picture=



  • 10 years ago

    I believe these are called Ray Ban inspired glasses. You can buy cheap versions at kiosks in the mall, Claire's, American Eagle, street festivals, pretty much anywhere that sells cheap sunglasses. Hope this helps! (:

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    I have heard everyone call them "Nerd Glasses" (or sunglasses) I have seen some like that at Claires.

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    They're called Aviators! You can get them at Bang on or primark.. depending where you are. Target.. Zellers.. Winners?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • definetly, wayfarers!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.