phenom855 asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

Rank these rotations?

Ok so if these were 1,2,3 rotations for a team which one is the best and worst?

Rotation 1- Halladay, Sabathia, Lester

Rotation 2- Kershaw, Lincecum, Hernandez

Rotation 3- Verlander, Weaver, Wainwright

I'm bored and was just wondering :)

Update:

Jedda! lol :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rotation 1. Has been solid for their respective teams. Each one may have had minor hiccups here and then but has been great for their team.

Roation 3 is a close 2nd. my reasoning for no ptting them first is that Verlander has been the only one that really stands out. Weaver went on a stretch in which he couldn't win a game. Wainwright is on the DL but I am sure he will come back stonger.

Rotation 2 aces for their respective team but seem to be a small step off of their games this year.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1. Rotation1- Sabathia and Halladay are just brilliant and lester is not bad but breaks down when pitches 6 or more innings.

2. Rotation 3

3. Rotation 2.

• 9 years ago

Rotation 1... You have 2 left handers and a righty... Halladay has great movement on his fastball along with Lester. CC in between the two with his 4 seam straight fastball will accent the other two pitchers well, and his nasty slider will keep hitters on their toes... Lots of strikeouts in that rotation

• 9 years ago

The best this year is probably 3, minus Wainwright. The worst this year is probably 2.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GTAP!!
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

• 9 years ago

1. Rot. 1

2. Rot. 3

3. Rot. 2

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Weaver Haren Santana, oh what do you know, an actual rotation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.