Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Is there anyway that I can get this popular guy at school to get me pregnant?

Well im 15 and im ready to have a child and I have the right guy in mind to make me pregnant. this guy named thomas is soo hot and popular. He's muscular, captain of the football team, senior, and he's an AP student. He is the coolest guy in school and he is REALLY rich. I was thinking seducing him and poking holes in the condoms when we have sex. To all of you claiming im not ready, I am ready. you dont know me. I have a job as a fast food waitress so i can support my baby.

Favorite Answer

Dude, you're a dude, it's not going to happen.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Well im 15 and im ready to have a child and I have the right guy in mind to make me pregnant. this guy named thomas is soo hot and popular. He's muscular, captain of the football team, senior, and he's an AP student. He is the coolest guy in school and he is REALLY rich. I was thinking...

Source(s): popular guy school pregnant: https://tr.im/f5rnD
  • dohan

Get Me Pregnant

• Donna

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://bitly.im/aOiK0 Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

The tips to get pregnant given below are some effective ways to get pregnant fast and are natural ways of getting pregnant. Read here https://tr.im/XW4hU

Women can easily keep a tab on their ovulation by maintaining a temperature chart. Usually around the time of ovulation there is a spike in the temperature of women.

Stress and strain has significant role to play in respect of reproductive cycle including ovulation and menstruation. So if you are planning to get pregnant see to it that your partner as well as you are calm and collected.

Diet, weight, physical fitness and lifestyle have direct bearing on pregnancy. This holds true for both men and women. Both underweight and overweight may be exposed to the risk of infertility on account of difficulties in ovulation. So optimum importance should be given to body weight. One should opt for balanced diet, regular work out and exercises.

Lol I don't think you quiet understand how hard it is to bring a baby up especially at 15. You should be in schools doing your studies at least. Plus how do you know this guy wants to have a baby and with you?

Source(s): Mother to a beautiful baby boy :)

Are you an idiot?! What the f*** does being a waitress have to do with raising a child?! Raising a child is FAR from being a waitress. You're a dumba**

• Dvseed3 years agoReport

she meant money wise idiot.

Wow just hopefully you understand how this question sounds crazy. Other than that I hope u realized that u should wait a while...

i think you should wait a few years? and is this 'popular guy' actually your boyfriend? because you cant just have a baby with some super hot guy you like, you have to be in love and trust him with your life and with your baby, you have to know him like a best friend, most of all you have to think to yourself, is he ready?

• Dvseed3 years agoReport

is he ready? DUDE IS GONNA HAVE A HOLE POKED IN HIS CONDOM ARE YOU INSANE? what a stupid question

you look funny and your fat forget it you will never be with him lets face it your two young and he will not even like you try eharmony or Craigslist.

If you want a kid go for it. A guy like that will probably leave you and say its not his baby.