Ford mustang or Cadillac STS?

Well since most of you had more questions that answers I'll tell you the whole story. This is an argument between me and a friend of mine, he owns a 25th anniversary edition Mustang (144,000 miles) and I own a Cadillac STS (78,000) with the northstar V8 fully loaded. He believes no matter what more people would want a mustang over a Cadillac and I've tried explaining to him the reason behind that is...A mustang is a poor mans sports car any teenager can buy one for their first car since they can come very cheap. Where as a Cadillac is more expensive new or used and he's jealous he cant afford one =) so knowing some of the details which do you choose?

Favorite Answer

sts

The simple answer is Ford Mustang. It is a dream car for the "younger" crowd and is definitely better performance wise than the STS.

Now the long answer is much trickier. Considering I don't know you age, the year of each car you wish to purchase, or if money is an object, it is much harder to answer.

I'll leave you with this, if you are a teenager looking for a first-second car, get a Mustang. Assuming since you are interested in the Cadillac, you are in adulthood and looking for a great car to drive. If you are looking for a sporty car that can travel as fast as you would normally need to go, get a Mustang. If you are looking for a more formal/business like sedan, get the STS.

It all depends upon taste. If you want a sporty car, go for the Ford Mustang. If you want a luxury vehicle go for the Cadillac STS. But there's the pros and cons to both. The Cadillac STS comes with all-wheel-drive as an option, so you get all weather advantage. The Mustang is rear wheel drive so its limited in winter driving. Only real difference is the STS cost way more than the Mustang. The Mustang is $22,000 and the STS is $47,000. Then again not sure if you're talking about new or used. But if you are talking new, I'd say go for the Mustang. Ford has drastically improved in quality over recent years.

• arndt

No competion between a inventory Stang and a Vet. The Vet could have it over the end line befor the Stang leaves the skid pad. however slightly ambition and a very good variety of money that Stang whilst Moded could seize up.

Simple...FORDS SUCK TO FIX OR WORK ON...not that an sts is much better but you couldn't run fast enough to give me a ford, I'm messing with one right now and it's just as ignorant a design as the rest. You want something you can drive till the wheels fall off get a Toyota or nissan.

Buggati Veyron!!!!

What would Tony drive?

Model ?? and Engine ?? please provide these.