Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How would you rank these colleges on a scale of 1-15, 1 being the best?

Not just academics, but the whole internship oppurtunities, location, athletics, partying, etc.

TCU

SMU

University of Washington

Boston College

San Diego State

Arizona State

Michigan State

Penn State

University of Oregon

University of Illinois

University of Arizona

University of Georgia

Boise State

University of Maryland

Rutgers University

any other college suggestions, feel free to throw in (btw, Im not a huge fan of SEC schools other than Georgia)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have no idea except for athletics.

1. MSU

2. Oregon

3. Boston College

4. PSU

5. Illinois

6. Georgia

7. Arizona

8. Washington

9. TCU

10. Boise State (would be higher but football is their only good sport)

11. ASU

12. Maryland

13. Rutgers

14. SDSU

15. SMU

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i will provide wealthy Rod a three. Over 2 seasons he has long previous 8-sixteen (.333) yet you're able to think appropriate to the undeniable fact that he thoroughly replaced Michigan's offensive device. besides the undeniable fact that, the protection has been disappointing. we've additionally misplaced to those Buckeyes two times now. on the shiny component, he's finally have been given some gamers that during fantastic condition the unfold offense and final season approximately 70% of the group have been learners/sophomores. All us Michigan followers can look to our shiny destiny for convenience. quickly Michigan will show absolutely everyone why they have the main wins in FBS background.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hmmm I think York university(Toronto) is pretty cool my cousin goes there and says she loves it!

U can check the website

• 10 years ago

Don't ask Yahoo Answers this talk to your school college adviser.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.