Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Best type of canvas to print photos onto?

Im just wondering what tyPe of canvas is the best to print a photo onto is

Favorite Answer

The lab that I use for all of my canvas printing uses Breathing Color's Lyve Canvas. It's a very high-end, archival canvas. It's really nice stuff. They could probably give you more information than me. I just know the name. If you need some canvas prints made, or want more information about this canvas, go check out www.favillephoto.com. They're just a small giclee print shop, and really friendly and easy to work with. I'm sure they'd be happy to answer all of your questions.

Take care!

For best quality canvas prints my recommendation is Canvas Dezign. They are offering prints in very lower price and Free UK shipping.