Who is the Knight of the White Moon in Don Quixote?

:)

Favorite Answer

Samson Carrasco: College graduate who disguises himself as the 'Knight of the Wood' (or Mirrored Knight) and 'Knight of the White Moon' and challenges Don Quijote.

Knight Of The White Moon

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

:)

Source(s): knight white moon don quixote: https://shortly.im/RmpMY

I love Meg Cabot (Heather Wells & Queen of Babble) and Sophie Kinsella's (Shopaholic [soon to be movie] & Remember Me) books. I am in the process of reading Emily Giffin's (Something Borrowed & Something Blue, Baby Proof) books. They are all great authors! For a young adult/teen I recommend Meg Cabot's young adult books. She is the best author. Also best selling. She wrote tons of books including the Princess Diaries (Movies based on her books), Mediator (upcoming movie), 1-800-Missing (TV show based on her books), Jinx, and more. She has adult books too, so you can grow with her. If you want more info or meg cabot's website email me.